Finding a qualified accountant who offers a wide variety of accounting services in Virginia and the Washington DC Metro Area can be a difficult task, especially if you have complex tax and accounting needs. The good news is that you don’t need to look any further. JS Morlu retains a fully staffed team of accounting experts that are knowledgeable on anything and everything accounting and tax. We have the capabilities and resources to offer you a wide variety of services to fit your individual and business needs, making us your go-to business advisor and accountant.
What Services Does JS Morlu Offer?
JS Morlu offers a comprehensive list of services designed to meet your every need. We are confident in our abilities to check every box off your needs list, even if you don’t see the specific service you are looking for on our list. In these cases, schedule a free consultation to talk about your accounting and tax needs and get started putting together a service package tailored to you. Among the list of services, we regularly provide our clients include:
Accounting services in Virginia, and the Washington DC Metro Area is an area that all businesses and individuals can use help on. Common services that fall into this category include outsourced CFO services, accounting system setups, general ledger accounting, DCAA audit readiness and audit support, and payroll integration with an accounting software. These services support the backend of your business, which is key for business growth and prosperity. With an accounting expert like JS Morlu working alongside you, your business can reach its full potential.
Accounting and tax services go hand in hand since almost every business and individual is required to file annual returns to comply with regulatory bodies. As a tax accountant in Virginia and Washington Metro Area, we frequently work on individual and business tax preparations. In addition, we offer our clients tax advice, tax planning, and sales tax filing services. Just because we are located in Virginia and Washington DC Area, doesn’t mean we can’t be your tax advisor remotely. In fact, we work with many of our clients from remote locations all without compromising our commitment to accuracy and efficiency.
JS Morlu is also a business consultant in Virginia and Washington DC Metro Area. All businesses and individuals can benefit from the advice a consultant, like JS Morlu, gives them. Among the items we frequently help clients with include business process improvement, business registration, business valuation, cooperative agreements, and corporate turnaround and restructuring. In addition, accounting data analytics, forensic accounting, fraud investigations, grant management, and KPI development are all fields we work in. If any of these situations apply to you, it might be time to bring in an expert to walk you through the specific tax implications of the situation.
Attest & Assurance
JS Morlu also serves as a provider for attest and assurance services in Virginia and Washington DC Area. We handle all levels of assurance that investors, lenders, and business owners want to see. From preparation agreements and compilations to reviews and audits, JS Morlu is your trusted accountant. JS Morlu retains the knowledge necessary to properly handle all levels of assurance, giving you peace of mind that your accounting is in good hands. Even if you have no third-party requiring assurance, having an accurate set of internal financials can help you make more informed business decisions that lead to growth.
Why Choose JS Morlu?
The team at JS Morlu not only retains the experience, but we also have the education and knowledge to back all of our accounting, tax, consulting, and attestation services. Our managing member has over 10 years of experience assisting businesses and individuals on all accounting and tax issues. From implementing effective internal controls to preparing accurate tax filings, JS Morlu has you covered. Moreover, we can help you with complex situations as well. International taxation, succession planning, selling your business, and finding innovative ways for growth are all areas we can tackle.
Various Accounting & Taxation Services
Our team does not settle for the bare minimum. Instead, we strive to be the best possible accountant by staying up to date on the latest rules and regulations. This knowledge is passed down to you to maintain compliance with regulatory agencies and find creative ways for tax planning strategies and growth. New tax laws are passed each year that affect your individual and business taxes, making it important to contact an expert that can mitigate the risk of tax liability increases.
There is no better time to get started taking control of your business and individual accounting and tax situation than now. Proper planning, consulting and execution take place well before year-end. Don’t wait until another year rolls around and investors are looking for financial statements and what steps you have taken for business growth. Reach out to the team at JS Morlu to understand the different services and benefits that we can provide you with.
We will NOT provide the following services but we will help our clients find the right company or consultants who can:
- Walk In’s (All visits must be by appointment ONLY).
- Company Operations (ex: attending regular company meetings, getting involved in internal company affairs, strategic planning, etc.)
- General HR functions (ex: recruitment, reviewing payroll entries, addressing issues with payroll annual forms, managing time keeping, dismissals, preparing HR policy etc.)
- Payroll Processing
- Payroll Taxes:
- Annual or Quarterly Tax Forms (941s, 940s, W2s, 944s, etc.)
- Local and City Taxes
- Sick Leave & FMLA compliance
- Registering for Withholding or Unemployment Taxes in 50 states
- Local and Other Corporate Taxes such as:
- County (Revenue Taxes)
- Occupancy Taxes
- Franchise Taxes
- Sales Taxes
- 401k Administration/or processing form 5500
- Financial Advisory services (such as making recommendations on retirement plans; we are not licensed)
- Filing out government forms
- Filing out bank forms for mortgage
- Writing comfort letters to obtain mortgage/loan
- Completing statement of verification of financials
- Preparing fake audits to support bid proposals for any government contracts
- Fundraising for companies
- Contacting States to fix Tax ID Issues
- Reviewing work for company’s accountant/bookkeeper without an engagement letter
- Preparing pricing for bids on government contracts
- Prepare or review tax credits, such as employee retention tax credits, opportunity fund credits, research credits, fuel credits etc.
- Provide Tax Advice outside of an engagement letter
- Making corrections or adjustments to multiple accounts for businesses who prepared their own accounting during tax preparations
- Organize and process receipts for tax preparations (all accounting should be finalized and documented for us to prepare annual tax returns for tax clients)
Clients We Serve:
Small Businesses with the following:
- Annual Revenue between $500K to $10 Million
- At LEAST 3 Employees
- Following Staff:
- HR Department or Manager
- Executive or Administrative Assistant
- Accountant (if not looking for bookkeeping services)
- Pricing Analyst (applies to Government Contractors only)