Job Title: Staff Accountant
Classification: Full Time
Annual Salary: $60K-$70K
Intangible Benefits: Flexible, supportive, friendly and respective work environment
Tangible Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Tuition, 401K Match, Sick Leave, Vacation, Holidays, etc.
Client Base: Government Contractors, 501(3) Nonprofits, Home-Health Care, & Common Interest Real Estate Associations
JS Morlu is a small CPA firm that provides accounting, audits, and business taxes that specialize in industries such as government contractors, 501(3) Charities & Foundations, Home-Health Care, and Common Interest Real Estate Associations. We are a vision orientated firm that also wants to see our employees grow and thrive in their career.
We are looking for a Staff Accountant who can manage and provide excellent accounting services for our clients from our office location in Woodbridge, VA. This position also holds the opportunity to move up in our company for new career opportunities.
- Work in accounting services (business tax, accounting, audits, reviews)
- Manage client relationships, serving as the main point person between assigned clients and the firm
- Perform monthly and year end close, including bookkeeping and producing GAAP financial statements
- Participate in client meetings
- Prepare 1099s as when required
- Manage workflow
- High level integrity
- Open and frank
- QuickBooks or Sage 50, a must
- Tax Preparation (business and not for profits), a plus
- Working with small business clients
- DCCA/government contracting, a plus
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication
- Excellent client relationship management
- Result focus
If you are interested in applying for this position, respond to us by email at [email protected]. Include:
1) Resume and three references.
About JS Morlu, LLC CPAs: JS Morlu, a CPA registered firm in Virginia and Washington DC, provides accounting and business advisory services to companies, governments and not-for-profit organizations in the U.S. and abroad. At JS Morlu, we conduct ourselves with the utmost integrity, trustworthiness, accountability and respect to honor our commitment to excellence in everything we do. JS Morlu offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including full medical/dental insurance and 401(K) plan. JS Morlu is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.