SEM/Digital Marketer & SEO Expert
Job Title: SEM/Digital Marketer & SEO Expert
Classification: Temporary/Freelance; Internship for Malaysians citizen only
Salary: Between RM1200 to RM1600 per month
Working hours: Between 10 to 20 hours per week
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Set up, configure all email marketing newsletters and making sure they are in compliance with all email ruling (ie: Privacy Protection rules, Unsubscribe rulings).
- Making sure all aspect of email deliverability is optimized.
- Building & growing email list, subscribers and social media followers.
- Set up, monitor, and optimize Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads and other advertising platforms.
- Analyze and tweak Google and other media buys and associated metrics on a daily basis to ensure client success.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROAS, ROI and KPIs).
- Perform competitive research analysis to identify & learn from what competitors are doing.
- Identifies trends, buyer persona insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Work with web development, marketing team, external agencies and other vendor partners to properly implement SEO best practices & digital marketing strategy.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Evaluates emerging technologies and stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends & practices.
Education, Experience, and Software Knowledge Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in SEM/digital marketing or similar role
- 2 years of experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in growing email subscribers & social media followers
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics/Trends, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, Moz, AHrefs, Spyfu, etc.)
- Knowledge of CRMs for email marketing (Hubspot, Salesforce) and email marketing software like Constant Contact.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Responsive & attend to all form of communications
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to deliver completed work with minimal supervision
- Have your own computer, webcam for video conference & stable internet line
If you are interested in applying for this position, respond to us by email at [email protected] Include:
1) Resume and three references.