Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Woodbridge, Virginia, USA
Classification: Full Time
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Intangible Benefits: Flexible, supportive, friendly and respective work environment
Tangible Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, Tuition, 401K, Sick Leave, Vacation, Holidays, etc.
JS Morlu is Virginia based CPA firm, providing client accounting services, tax planning and strategies, audits and high value services such as corporate turn-around and restructuring, business valuation, business process improvement, enterprise risk management, advisory services and technology solutions. We are a vision-orientated firm that also wants to see our employees grow and thrive in their career. We are a global company operating in 6 countries, providing international travel opportunities.
We are looking for an Office Assistant to join our growing team. If you’re a passionate self-starter, JS Morlu LLC is a perfect place to grow your career. Apply now!
Required Soft Skills
- Punctual & good time keeper
- Perform front office operations, including greeting visitors in a professional manner, maintaining the waiting area, providing visitors with information and direct them accordingly, answering phone calls, emails and direct to the appropriate people
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary
- Coordinate client follow up and assist in onboarding clients
- Prepare, edit and send out engagement letters/contracts
- Process, sort, and route incoming and outgoing mail/email
- Monitor and manage office supplies
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings
- Update paperwork and databases
- Handle travel-related bookings
- Update paperwork and databases
- Create documents, including correspondence and reports
- Attend meetings and take notes
- Perform other administrative support tasks, including updating and sorting files, drafting and proofreading correspondence, and conducting research
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills especially in Microsoft Office & Outlook and ability to operate general office equipment
About JS Morlu, LLC CPAs: JS Morlu, a CPA registered firm in Virginia and Washington DC, provides accounting and business advisory services to companies, governments and not-for-profit organizations in the U.S. and abroad. At JS Morlu, we conduct ourselves with the utmost integrity, trustworthiness, accountability and respect to honor our commitment to excellence in everything we do. JS Morlu offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including full medical/dental insurance and 401(K) plan. JS Morlu is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
If you are interested in applying for this position, respond to us by email at [email protected]
1) Resume and three (3) references.